by: Robelyn M. Yambao
Renewal of My ID Last Time
Hello guys, it's me again. I always renew my PRC card at the main office in Morayta. So, this post can be helpful if you wanna renew your ID in the said office. This may be subject to change without any prior notice. My last time visit in the office was way back 2014. They centralize now the processing of renewing of card, prior to that each course has its own office. I am a licensed teacher and I used to go to the third floor for the renewal of my ID. In the year 2014, you may find the processing office to the ground floor at the end of the building near the exit gate. So, when you enter the gate you should ask immediately the guard where the information desk or window R is located to get your form before entering the said building to submit that to the said department.
Similar Questions From LET passers
From my online article about this similar post, I received comments from fellow teachers and other professionals like nurse who are asking about the payment of renewal and other concerns about their problem in PRC.
Note that in this post, I wanna share the computation of payment when your ID expired in few months or years. Other personal problem related to PRC is beyond my knowledge anymore so be patient with me If I won't respond to your questions. But, I can show you here some important questions and answers that I thought can help you ease your confusion. The following questions that I thought are helpful to solve your problems are:
1. How much is the fee for the change of status?
Answer: 225 pesos
2. Can I renew my ID even it is not expired yet?
Answer: Yes, the truth is, a year before the expiry date, PRC licenses can be renewed
3. If I lost my claim stub, can I still claim it? (This is only for branches)
Answer: Yes, just present a valid ID
4. How long will it take for me to get my new ID?
Answer: Same day, you will just wait at the releasing section
5. If I did not renew my ID for a long time, will my license be forfeited?
Answer: No, you are still a licensed in your profession, just renew your expired ID.
Remember: Teachers' licenses started to expire only in 1999. Only in 1996 that PRC started to register professional teachers. Hence, from 1995 backwards, teachers were under the CSC.
What should I bring to Renew My ID Card?
* Expired PRC ID
* Passport size photo with white background and name tag
* Authorization letter if you are not the owner of the ID
* Money for the fee and penalty
* paste and ballpen
What are the steps to do?
1. Get the form from information desk or window R.
2. Fill in the form with your correct information.
3. Paste your passport size photo.
4. Submit to the receiving window at the office for them to check and encode.
5. When they call you after submitting the form, you will bring that form to the cashier.
6. Lastly, after paying the fee just Wait for your name call at the releasing table.
How to Compute My Total Payment?
Now, here is the formula on how to compute your payment.
Just follow this and you will know how much you should prepare when you visit the office.
450 pesos for annual fee + 30 pesos of each month of delayed
Example: The expiration of my card was on August but I renewed on September same year of my expiration date.
450 + 30 = 480 pesos
Therefore, only 30 pesos is my penalty.
I hope this post can help a little to solve some questions in renewing the PRC ID. If you like this post please hit the Like button. If you think can help your friends, please share it to others. Thanks
SUPPORT MY JOURNEY
A licensed teacher in the Philippines who shifted her career into another direction to follow her passion to be a blogger and a YouTuber. Her blogs are related in traveling and simple passions like giving advises, referrals and tutorials.
If you wanna make your own jewelries, try to order your materials at beadsPH.com!