HOW TO MAKE KWEK-KWEK AT HOME
by: Robelyn Martinez Yambao
I just wanna share this recipe of kwek-kwek to all of you. If you wanna start a business selling this quick and easy finger licking Filipino food, just take a look at the recipe written here.
Eggs (1 pc. = 4 cuts)
Flour, seasoning (Magic Sarap), food coloring and water
cooking oil for frying
1 pc. Onion
1 pc. cucumber
1 pack vinegar 100ml
1/2 pack of 100ml Ketchup
2 tbsp. of brown sugar
1. Boil the eggs. Set aside to cool then, peel out the shells. Cut into 4 pcs.
2. Mix all the ingredients for batter, water will depend with your taste if how thick is the batter you want to use. Thicker is better.
3. Cut the onion and cucumber into small cubes. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Then, set aside.
4. Coat the eggs with the batter and fry it.
5. Serve the kwek-kwek with the sauce. Enjoy it with family and friends. :)
WATCH MY VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE!
Show it off to your friends by sharing the link and hit the like button. Thank you!
5/14/2023 11:11:11 am
Goodd reading your post
Leave a Reply.
SUPPORT MY JOURNEY
A licensed teacher in the Philippines who shifted her career into another direction to follow her passion to be a blogger. Her blogs are related in traveling and simple living as an expat in a foreign land.